web designing services produces phenomenal websites for the clients through shrewd implementation of creativity and art. The complete feel and look of the website includes typography, art, graphics, content, navigation, sound and colour for attracting the user’s attention.
The technological mavens at SBR built simple yet unique layouts to draw user’s attention on the first look of your website.The experience of our designers will be evident when the layouts of your websites are reflecting your imaginations.
Website is the brand stature for the business in the online competitive market. To grow digitally, compelling design and arts along with informative content is the success mantra and SBR worked with many clients in the same pattern and successfully improved their business ROI.
Project your imaginations; we implement with our innovation; Impressive look and feel for your website; Best branding resource for your business in the online market.......
We look to provide web designing with multi service orientation, where you can excel in all forms of the digital marketing with the website.
Hadoop Course Content:
Course Objective Summary
During this course, you will learn:
Introduction to Big Data and Analytics
Introduction to Hadoop
Hadoop ecosystem - Concepts
Hadoop Map-reduce concepts and features
Developing the map-reduce Applications
Oozie workflow concepts
Real Life Use Cases
Hadoop v/s RDBMS
Brief history of hadoop
4. Setup hadoop
Installation of java, hadoop
Configurations of hadoop
Hadoop Processes ( NN, SNN, JT, DN, TT)
Common errors when running hadoop cluster, solutions
5. HDFS- Hadoop distributed File System
HDFS Design and Architecture
Interacting HDFS using command line
Interacting HDFS using Java APIs
6. Hadoop Processes
Secondary name node
7. Map Reduce
Developing Map Reduce Application
Phases in Map Reduce Framework
Map Reduce Input and Output Formats
8. Joining datasets in Mapreduce jobs
9. Map reduce – customization
Custom Input format class
Custom Output format class
10. Hadoop Programming Languages :-
Installation and Configuration
Interacting HDFS using HIVE
Map Reduce Programs through HIVE
Loading, Filtering, Grouping….
Data types, Operators…..
Sample programs in HIVE
Installation and Configurations
OVERVIEW HADOOP DEVELOPER
12. The Motivation for Hadoop
Problems with traditional large-scale systems
Requirements for a new approach
13. Hadoop: Basic Concepts
An Overview of Hadoop
The Hadoop Distributed File System
How MapReduce Works
Anatomy of a Hadoop Cluster
Other Hadoop Ecosystem Components
14. Writing a MapReduce Program
The MapReduce Flow
Examining a Sample MapReduce Program
Basic MapReduce API Concepts
The Driver Code
Hadoop's Streaming API
Using Eclipse for Rapid Development
The New MapReduce API
15. Common MapReduce Algorithms
Sorting and Searching
Machine Learning With Mahout
Term Frequency – Inverse Document Frequency
Data loading in PIG.
Data Extraction in PIG.
Data Transformation in PIG.
Hands on exercise on PIG.
17. Hive Concepts.
Hive Query Language.
Alter and Delete in Hive.
Partition in Hive.
Joins in Hive.Unions in hive.
Industry specific configuration of hive parameters.
Authentication & Authorization.
Statistics with Hive.
Archiving in Hive.
18. Working with Sqoop
19. Working with Flume
Configuration and Setup.
Flume Sink with example.
Flume Source with example.
Complex flume architecture.
20. OOZIE Concepts
21. IMPALA Concepts
22. HUE Concepts
23. HBASE Concepts
24. ZooKeeper concepts
This course is designed for the beginner to intermediate-level Tableau user. It is for anyone who works with data – regardless of technical or analytical background. This course is designed to help you understand the important concepts and techniques used in Tableau to move from simple to complex visualizations and learn how to combine them in interactive dashboards.
What is visual analysis?
strengths/weakness of the visual system.
Laying the Groundwork for Visual Analysis
Preparing for analysis
Getting, Cleaning and Classifying Your Data
Cleaning, formatting and reshaping.
Using additional data to support your analysis. Data classification Visual Mapping Techniques
Visual Variables : Basic Units of Data Visualization
Working with Color Marks in action: Common chart types Solving Real-World Problems with Visual Analysis
Getting a Feel for the Data- Exploratory Analysis.
Making comparisons Looking at (co-)Relationships. Checking progress. Spatial Relationships. Try, try again. Communicating Your Findings
Fine-tuning for more effective visualization
Storytelling and guided analytics Dashboards
1. How does the Online training work and Where do I go to access the online training? All of our online courses are live instructor-led online courses .Course training is conducted through high-quality online technologies like webex,go to meeting.after registration of the course,access details and link will be given to the students. 2.how much internet speed is required to access online course? 1 mb internet speed is enough To access the online live classes.most of the students are access online training with low internet speed 3.Can I get recorded sessions as a material ? Yes.we will provide all recorded session which you have done in previous classes on live session .complete practical guide and recorded sessions will be given with material. 4.Can I interact with course instructors? Yes you can interact with instructors via phone or email to clarify you regarding subject also we provide 24/7 live support to our students. 5. what happen if I miss my training classes? If any student missed any class.we will provide recorded session as a backup session and if you have any doubts regarding missed session our instructors will clarify on the spot. 6.will I get job assistance? Yes we will provide job assistance for our students after completion of your course our instructors and career counselors will guide you till the student got placed . 7.is there any discount and offers I can avail? We will not consider it is a business hence We provide all courses at reasonable prices .you can compare with others.even though our courses are very affordable we will some give discounts on selected courses. 8.who are the trainers? We have 10+experience ,high qualified and certified trainers with industry expert.they are very knowledgeable in their core domains. 9.can I attend a Demo session? Yes you can attend our demo session after you enroll the course completely it is free of cost and if you miss the demo we will provide prerecorded demo sessions recorded by our experts our experts 10.what are the payment options? You can pay by credit card,debit card and net banking from all leading banks,for USD payments,you can pay by PayPal. 11.what if I have more queries? You can give us a call at +91 9494347041 or email at email@example.com
Online Hadoop Demo Training
Hadoop Course Duration
Online Training It is a 35 to 40 Hours program and extends up to 2hrs each Day. Corporate Training It is a 6 days program and extends up to 8hrs each. Classroom Training Private Classroom arranged on request and minimum attendies for batch is 4.